What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pouring my pumpkin ale and stout together again.

image-3532117535.jpg

Hello said:
Sounds delicious.
They are both good individually and they play very well together. Pretty creamy and the roasted flavors from the stout go great with the sweetness and spice flavors from the pumpkin

What's up you fookers?! Thought I'd check in and let yinz know that I'm still alive. (Like you cared anyway) This project is wearing on me. Haven't had the money to buy beer here so I've been drankin bourbon and...well, just bourbon.

BLAM-O. Makers Mark.

2013-11-14 20.55.39.jpg

tyzippers said:
What's up you fookers?! Thought I'd check in and let yinz know that I'm still alive. (Like you cared anyway) This project is wearing on me. Haven't had the money to buy beer here so I've been drankin bourbon and...well, just bourbon. BLAM-O. Makers Mark.
Who are you? :p

When do you get to go home?

Who are you? :p

When do you get to go home?

Heh. :) I've been out here so long I don't even remember who I am!

At this point, I've only allowed myself to know that I get to go home when this project is done. But progress is being made. Even with me on simulated house arrest. I will get to be home for the week of Thanksgiving and then hopefully two more weeks after that. Hopefully. As long as my boss doesn't break any more of our graphite heating elements that go for $800 a pop.

tyzippers said:
Or you could do like I did and disappear for about ten days and get 50 pages (desktop set to an assload of posts per thread) behind! :drunk:

We will see when I get back after a week. Will be interesting to see how many pages behind I will be

tyzippers said:
What's up you fookers?! Thought I'd check in and let yinz know that I'm still alive. (Like you cared anyway) This project is wearing on me. Haven't had the money to buy beer here so I've been drankin bourbon and...well, just bourbon.

BLAM-O. Makers Mark.

I'm sorry, are we supposed to know who you are? ;)

Ooooh I think I found a winning cider recipe but so far it's still not carbonated and the other I bottled the same day has been carbonated almost fully for 4 days.

Ooooh I think I found a winning cider recipe but so far it's still not carbonated and the other I bottled the same day has been carbonated almost fully for 4 days.

I havent done a ton if ciders but I have had a couple either take forever or barely carb at all

Back