My Kolsch Pict.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_Dog

Orange whip?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The picture shows it as way more red than it actually is. It might be a tad darder than it should be .. I guess it was a bad idea to put it on the red towel. :drunk: Yummy Beer!!!

9317-Kolsch.jpg

Kolsch & Ed's AW

9317-KolschAW.jpg

Very nice. Next time, try taking the pic without the flash. The flash makes the beer look a lot darker.

I usually make sure there is plenty of back light as well and if necessary, grab the tripod.

That's a nice looking brew. I love Kolsch.

Thanks BM!!!

The beer tastes really good! I have never had commercial Kolsch so I don't know if I even came close to the real deal... but it is good!

Looks good :mug:

I'll be bottling my first Kolsch before too long.

Have you had any beer from the Orlando Brewery? Just wondering how it is. Saw a thing on them in the newspaper a little while back but never had any of their beers.

Just bottled my first Kolsch style beer the other week...I'll have to grab a pic when I get home.

Nice looking brew!

I love a good Kölsch. Nice and light, fairly low alcohol, and WLP029 gives it that great nose and finish.

It's a great beer to use to introduce the BMC crowd to better beer.

Zar said:
Looks good :mug:

I'll be bottling my first Kolsch before too long.

Have you had any beer from the Orlando Brewery? Just wondering how it is. Saw a thing on them in the newspaper a little while back but never had any of their beers.

Yes I have however they had some BBQ festival going on at the time and no brewery tour! So I need to go back for that. They make good beer tough!

Love it! what yeast did you use and how long did it take to begin agressive fermentation? I am jealous I have my grains ready to go just waiting for my very , very slow starter to take off and oxygenator to arrive..

Wyeast 2565... Most my beers have taken off within 12-14 hours. I usually make a nice sized starter. I have no note on this so I would assume it was the same deal. I do remember it blew off quite a bit.

This was my 1st 10g batch. The other 5g I made raspberry beer and bottled. I wish I hadn't I am not a big fan of fruit beers. Maybe the girls will drink it as planed (sucks to me though).

Dr Vorlauf said:
Love it! what yeast did you use and how long did it take to begin agressive fermentation? I am jealous I have my grains ready to go just waiting for my very , very slow starter to take off and oxygenator to arrive..

Couldn't tell you...I didn't bother watching to see when it took off.:tank:

Back