Hi from Southeast Connecticut

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksbrain

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I just found this site off a Google search. I'm looking for people local to me (Mystic, CT). I haven't even cooked a Wort yet, but I will soon.

Looking forward to speaking with some of you!
Keith

I bottled my first batch last Monday - it was the Brewer's Best IPA kit. I cracked it open tonight, and it came out pretty good! I have my second batch in secondary fermentation. It is True Brew IPA kit. I have the raw materials for a Lagunitas IPA (extract version) clone, which I'll be brewing within the next few days. I also brewed a "Double IPA" and a "Hop Face IPA" at a couple of Brew-On-Premise operations nearby this week. As you can tell, I like the IPA. In about two weeks, I'll have over 30 gallons of IPA ready to drink here! I'll have to branch out soon.

Thanks for welcoming me!

sounds like you are off to a good start!

a little late but, welcome.

I believe there are some folks around New Haven and northeast CT here, and RI if you have not heard from them yet...

Hi Ksbrain,

I'm from Milford, CT. I was wondering what the name of that brew on premises place is you mentioned. How has your brewing been going lately?

Hey castle meadow brewery,

I'm thinking of checking out the Hops restuarant in newtown and liquor store across from it sometime soon. I'm hoping that store has a good selection of Thomas Hooker and other local beer. Do you think its worth it or should I go to the city steam brewpub in hartford instead.

I was gonna go to that exhibit at the Hartford civic center (the one with all the dead bodies and body parts) on the same trip, but now my wife isn't interested anymore since she heard that the bodies are from executed chinese criminals.

:D

to be more precise, the liquor store I speak of is Conn Beverage Mart.

BTW, this is a revived post from ages ago. sorry.

Latest posts

Back