Hello from Windsor/Detroit.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PatPower

Reaction score
I've been reading the forum for the past few days, on and off, and I'm pretty excited to jump in to this world. I'm still foggy on a lot of concepts, but I'm gonna start into the brewing once I read over some more material, and construct my "rig." I'm a sheet metal worker in Windsor, ON Canada. Play tons of drums, listen to large amounts of Zappa, but spend most of my time drinking craft beer in Detroit. Beer selection in Ontario is pretty horrible. Being that I'm a metal worker, I have access to large amounts of free stainless steel that is scrap. Enough to weld up some kettles.

So, one question I'll ask, although I'm sure the info is already on here somewhere... Where can I find some specs for professional grade kettles? I just need to see a good design, and I'll be able to whip it up in no time. Thanks, and I'm now glad to be part of such a cool community.

- Pat Power

Jump right in and make your first brews with household materials. While its aging build your brewhouse with what ever "Cosmik Debris" you can scrounge.
Welcome to hte addiction.:tank:

Welcome to HBT.

Nice Forum, eh?

Drums, Windsor, do you know these guys? Drummer is a buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I know those dudes. I'm friends with the Bass players sister. Not my kind of music, but cool people regardless.

Back