American Version of Guinness Draught?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drank235

Reaction score
Not the regular Guinness stout, but the pasteurized stout draught with the notrogen releasing bubble in the can/bottle. What are some american stouts/beers that taste the most like a guinness draught that a liquor store should be able to order for me?
thanks.

sorry if this doesn't relate to brewing, but i figured some of you might have good answers for this.

Not the regular Guinness stout, but the pasteurized stout draught with the notrogen releasing bubble in the can/bottle. What are some american stouts/beers that taste the most like a guinness draught that a liquor store should be able to order for me?
thanks.

sorry if this doesn't relate to brewing, but i figured some of you might have good answers for this.

Anything that says STOUT on the label as that would be the style. From what I know of Guinness clones they use "sour beer" in the process which gives it its unique taste or "twag".

Back