What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water and a big-ass lunch.

What guy goes to the gym to simply stretch? Society stinks.

Dude, is that what I think it is? Chicken in a can?

Yezzir.

And for your afternoon entertainment...I now present to you, the short film called "When Beer Nerds Reunite."

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_PxuNoLXKc[/ame]

Later pics of my home brews I had over the weekend;
Saison with lacing, really clear!

Dampfbier

Irish red, nice color on the head

Had big mug-o-coffee this morning before runin' to the Dr...

You need to stop with these. You are making me a violent person.

It's ok, Tigger. Onto another cup of water, unfortunately. Going for a quick beer run.

tumblr_lm3bzsV3jd1qjnhy7o1_500.gif

Drinking water. Had coffee and breakfast shake.

Pumpkin beers...yum!
I guess school is back but around here kids to at all different times. They call it tracks and it confuses me. I'll see random kids wandering around during the day who claim they're tracked out. I gave up asking. I should have one of those goons mow my lawn and earn a living.

Who do you think you are kidding? Kids dont work for a living anymore.

Happy Birthday!

Posers. Or maybe they're called hipsters now...

I believe the word starts with a P. You were close.

Saw some Jack's Abby as well as New Holland at the local spot.

Look at this crazy **** I saw someone post.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408999052.785953.jpg

Water. Beers are chilling.

View attachment 219965

That place is ripping off its customers. Hopefully New England will see that and stop that pricing. People are trying to make a profit off this craft beer boom. A-holes

View attachment 219965

That's some BS! Where was the pic taken? I want to make sure I don't accidentally give them any business!

It's ridiculous. No idea where that was. 'Cause if I did, I wouldn't buy a damn ****ing thing from there. NEBCO doesn't know, either, at least not that I'm aware of. That's just crazy.

Gandhi 4-packs are typically $13-14. And the cheapest I have seen them happens to be down the street from the office - $9.99.

There should be a beer police to bust stores who are price gouging good people who enjoy good beer.:eek:

I remember when I first had this beer years ago. Every time I have it, it's like crack.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409000991.284221.jpg

What's your untappd name?

I'd love to try one if you're able to set one aside.

Water. Went for a motorcycle ride and still feel cruddy. Just needed to be out.

I know, I'm whiny.

I think I'll clean a keg and rack my bier de garde over.

Vthophead802

First day back at kstate went great. Feels good to be back on campus, especially during warm weather. Cooling down with my last one.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409004941.952509.jpg

First day back at kstate went great. Feels good to be back on campus, especially during warm weather. Cooling down with my last one.

Are you in college? Congrats if you are... I wouldn't have been able to drink Heady in college.

Drinking a Jai Alai

Are you in college? Congrats if you are... I wouldn't have been able to drink Heady in college.

Drinking a Jai Alai

Yep, took a few years off after my sophomore year to figure out what i wanted to do. Glad i did as i found something i truly enjoy and switched majors.

I think this shipment to CT was old. I've had it fairly fresh in a trade and it tasted way better than what I got in the store last week. I'd wait a while and give it a second chance after we get fresher product. I don't know how one could possibly know when the distributor gets a new shipment without knowing someone at the distributor, but I suppose it's worth e-mailing them to see if they'll let you know.

I think this shipment to CT was old. I've had it fairly fresh in a trade and it tasted way better than what I got in the store last week. I'd wait a while and give it a second chance after we get fresher product. I don't know how one could possibly know when the distributor gets a new shipment without knowing someone at the distributor, but I suppose it's worth e-mailing them to see if they'll let you know.

I believe it. This had no date on it when I checked at the store. More malty than hoppy. I've had several New Holland beers last time I was in Michigan. I'd say Dragon's Pee was the worst one. :D

I am now having my Tiger Uppercut IPA.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409007773.418039.jpg

Working from home aka brewing from home tomorrow. Starter and equipment are ready.

Drank a sample of my bier de garde. My yeast blew through that OG 1.055 and it hit 1.006. It isn't too dry and tastes like I could drink it all day long. Kegged it up after washing two kegs.

Forgot the Irish moss so it's also hazy.

No pic. Just drank and racked.

Latest posts

Back