What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking some Coff after two quick beers (10% Tripel and 8% DIPA).

Icing on the cake.

Hello said:
coke and I just found out that I placed 3rd with my winter wonder ale beer in a local competition. I'm damn excited. No prize other than a ribbon but I'm very happy to have even placed.

Congratulations!

coke and I just found out that I placed 3rd with my winter wonder ale beer in a local competition. I'm damn excited. No prize other than a ribbon but I'm very happy to have even placed.

That rocks! Congrats! I may finally enter a couple this coming year.

High Gravity? Does that mean it makes you fall faster??

That's friggin awesome! Congrats.

congrats! Nice to get deserved recognition!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387741055.654462.jpg

I'm drinking one of my Irish Reds. Not my favorite, but it was my first brew. Three went into the chili and I just had to have one...you know, since I was popping tops and all.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387741138.331042.jpg

Holy cow this place is dead today. Starting witha Dark Horse 4 Elf Winter Warmer. Pretty sure not going anywhere today with the horrid icy conditions

1387743955780.jpg

Holy cow this place is dead today. Starting witha Dark Horse 4 Elf Winter Warmer. Pretty sure not going anywhere today with the horrid icy conditions

Turn that dang mobile signature off!

Started out with Anchor Steam "Our special ale" it's fantastic but low abv. Next, hitting the "Ginger Bread" by Bison. Gotta keep it interesting while making Xmas cards with the wifey.

Congrats!!!

Congratulations!

That rocks! Congrats! I may finally enter a couple this coming year.

Nice! Congrats!

That's friggin awesome! Congrats.

Congrats! Nice to get deserved recognition!
Many thanks. I'm overly stoked.

Had a few Sam Adams winter lagers. Not horrid but onto what I really love...after I start laundry so I can pack.

Greenbush Jadis Winter White. Nice spiced beer that is not overpowering at all and a little vanilla sweetness in there. Another good homer beer.

1387752943058.jpg

A well deserved beer after working on the previously flooded bathroom/laundry area. Just another coat of paint on the walls and trim and I'll be ready to move everything back in.

image-3791987240.jpg

Finally finished the bedroom this past week. I wish I had a before picture to show how different this room is now.

image-4200091857.jpg

Oh and the beer. I'm actually enjoying this. I had low hopes for it, but I'm pleasantly surprised. I like the subtle hint of jasmine. Worth picking up in my opinion.

image-3780158584.jpg

Latest posts

Back