Swap-O-Rama #4, Bomb's Away!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to get my post count up so I can join on one of these swaps. They sound like fun.

Dang, thought Saint Arnold Pumpkinator came out next week but its not until OCT 15th. Guess I can start shopping and knock this bad boy out. I am just hoping I can get the growler fill I want to send.

This swap is a great excuse for me to try local stuff that I've been passing over. Gotta test the goods before sending them! Mmmmm...

This swap is a great excuse for me to try local stuff that I've been passing over. Gotta test the goods before sending them! Mmmmm...

Thats what I use it for! I go buy six and four packs of stuff I always pass on. Try some and send some as extras. Works out well for me.

I go away for two days and come back to 14 pages full. I am in if there is room.

Haha, its already started. There are a couple of you swap o rama veterans that missed this one.

My goal for the next one is to get it started in time so that we all get some fun beers for halloween...assuming everyone moves quickly on the current swap.

dotJerdot said:
I go away for two days and come back to 14 pages full. I am in if there is room.

Jeremy, I'd do a side swap w you if you want. Just PM me if you're interested.

I can't help but let out a little spoiler. ..... would anyone here be upset with Deschutes black butte 25 as one of their bottles

I missed out on XXV so I sure wouldn't mind it!

My spoiler- I hope my recipient likes Brett beers aged on cedar! Found a great deal on El Cedro.

3 of six bombers purchased. These are some seriously good ones... (I bought duplicates for myself :rockin:)

I can't help but let out a little spoiler. ..... would anyone here be upset with Deschutes black butte 25 as one of their bottles

It's funny, living in Portland, that's a beer I can get at the super market and pass it up every year. I wonder what beers you guys pass up all the time that I would love to get my hands on.

It's funny, living in Portland, that's a beer I can get at the super market and pass it up every year. I wonder what beers you guys pass up all the time that I would love to get my hands on.

120 minute and Would Wide Stout for me. The only downfall is that in this archaic state you can either buy only the whole case of be forced to buy single bottles at marked up bar pricing. Oooh yea...in the winter time there's a food truck that has heady topper and serves only gourmet hot dogs.

Back