Hi from Cleveland, OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freeflyer87

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Tim. I've been wanting to get into homebrewing for a few years now, and a few weeks ago my wife surprised me with all of the equipment and now here i am. My first batch is bottled ( a Brewers Best American Amber Ale) and i'm impatiently waiting. We're getting ready to start a BB IPA on Sunday and then who knows after that. Cheers!

Welcome Tim,
I hope your first batch is a success. Glad to have you here.

Brad

Hi and welcome to the forums from another Clevelander.
I started out just over a year ago with a starter brewing kit and a couple Brewer's Best recipe kits. Now I'm doing all-grain and throwing together recipes from my current stock. Welcome to the obsession. :D

Where abouts in the Cleveland area are you from? I'm in Shaker Heights.

Craig

Welcome to the board!

Now get that 2nd batch going because the first one disappears way too quickly! :mug:

Welcome Tim, you'll find a lot of great info and help here. I'm also from the Cleveland area.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. It's nice to know that there are some fellow Clevelanders on here.

Where abouts in the Cleveland area are you from? I'm in Shaker Heights.

Craig[/QUOTE]

I'm living in North Olmsted but grew up in the West Park area of Cleveland.

I just picked up a Brewers Best IPA kit which I'm starting on Sunday.

Congrats on having a wife who's so encouraging, and generous!

I think you'll find about everyone here will have positive things to say about the Brewer's Best kits, so you picked a winner to start with.

Welcome aboard!

Back