cornie dip tube o-ring sizes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevRon

Reaction score
Okay, I found a site wit super cheap o-rings, less than a dollar for 20, and I want to buy them in bulk there. There's only one problem, I have no idea what size to buy. The site has them in millimeters. Can anyone help?:confused:

I can't tell you the size but I can tell you that many homebrew sites sell corny keg kits that have all the crap you need for replacing O-rings on a corny. I may not be as economical as you seem to be trying to get at but it's cheap nonetheless. The fact is that replacing the rubber on a corny doesn't have to happen that often and trying to get the best price on parts is like trying to determine if you need a new airlock because the one you have is a little discolored. Go to austinhomebrew.com, midwestsupplies.com, or morebeer.com to get the kit. There are many others but those are the 3 that come right to mind.

:tank:

From http://www.mcmaster.com/

(1) Dip Tube O-Rings
5/16" ID x 1/2"OD x 3/32" width
9452K172 BunaN #109
Pkg 100/$2.24

(2) Post O-Rings
7/16" ID x 5/8" OD x 3/32" width
9452K23 BunaN #111
Pkg 100/$2.77

(3) Lid O-Rings
3 1/2" ID x 4" OD x 1/4" width
9452K218 BunaN #417
Pkg 10/$12.50

+1 on Shonuff's post.

I bought bulk, and so I am set for a long time! Way cheaper than kits from brewshops.

+2 Someone pointed me to McMaster with the same part numbers. Probably Shonuff, but not sure on that. Anyway they are cheap and perfect. I've heard many good things about McMaster and will say it is all true, so far anyway.

Back