What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee brewed in my new fancy pot, makes a tasty brew which I'm sure I can improve on.
Going to be hard not to be a sloppy mess today but I have to drive so I need to behave.

What is this contraption. And my thoughts are with you today. I know it is difficult.

Water. Just water.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ChefRex - sorry for your loss; you have my condolences.

@WesleyS - happy birthday! :fro:

After a lost day yesterday I'm on water and managed a little solid food this morning. Hoping this is truly gone because boy was I miserable yesterday!

Thanks,

Feel better, nothing like a stomach bug, hope it doesn't go through the family.

Sour triple,

IMG_5477.jpg

Three Southern Tier IPA's on lunch, courtesy of my boss as promised. So now I'm back at the desk and only have to work for two more hours until its one hour until I can leave and go drink. Draw straight lines? Pffft... the computer does that.

Carb test of my SMaSH Mosaic IPA. I can see this going quickly.
View attachment 245435

Need.

Having your Coco Stout as I bottle my brett golden strong.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419965678.414593.jpg

Just got an email from my LHBS saying I got a $100 gift certificate from my buddy who just landed a sweet, new gig. I had a 5-minute chat with his new employer after he had gone for an interview. Guess it went well. That's why he got me such a cool gift. That was awesome.

Pepping with another sour,

Hello, what was the grain? If you really want something from Carton brewing next time I'm in the area and they have something I think is decent I can grab a growler,can't promise when, not that I'm very impressed with them.

Store run, damn them for making me spend so much to get $10 off :D

Lots I've never tried before though. Might have to attempt to age a few of these.

drinking water right now, popping vitamin c trying to fight off a cold so kindly given by my 3 yr old

20141230_112620.jpg

Just had a hydro sample of my imperial IPA and put my dry hops in. I've never used 9oz of dry hops on a beer before. I hope it's worth it.

Latest posts

Back