Hello from Missouri

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyrenus

Reaction score
Hello, new guy from Missouri here. I have ordered a starter kit online and can't wait to get started. I have zero experience but I'm good at following directions, so here's hoping my first batch turns out ok.

I'm also a bit of a forum junkie. I'll be around here quite a bit reading up on everything.

Always glad to see more Missouri brewers on the board. What part of Missouri are you in? Welcome to the board!

I work in Columbia and live in a little town called Moberly about 30 miles away.

Hello, new guy from Missouri here. I have ordered a starter kit online and can't wait to get started. I have zero experience but I'm good at following directions, so here's hoping my first batch turns out ok.

I'm also a bit of a forum junkie. I'll be around here quite a bit reading up on everything.

hello everyone

I got one of the starter kits from midwestsupplies that includes a glass carboy and an Irish Red Ale ingredient pack.

Late last night I was viewing a thread here that had a list of online vendors and some comments. Now I can't find that anywhere. I thought it was a sticky. Can anyone help me to find that again?

I may not live in Mo but I was born and raised there so hello! Grew up in Fenton, moved to St Peters in 1984. Now my parents live in O'Fallon by Ft Zumwalt North HS.
I miss normal people.......

Welcome Pyrenus!!
We vacation every 3rd week of Oct down in the Hermann area. This year we're going to start at the Flat Branch (17th about 11:30-12ish) then head south and east visiting wineries and brew pubs. The Tin Mill in Hermann is good but we love The August Brewery in Augusta. We'll be staying in Washington. If anyone wants to hook up for a drink and chat let me know.

Back