What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ipa. Nice and sessionable.

20130718_130956_HDR_Hagrid.jpg

I like unsessionable IPAs. But Maine is my favorite state. So, I'll give you a "like."

Me too, but standing out on the cliffs fly fishing, too many big ipas and I'd float down to Belfast.

Ahh, c'mon! You'll be ok!

I was born to take down big IPAs!!! One after another! :mug:

First draw off my house recipe IPA. I seriously need to reevaluate my life. I've been brewing for over a year and a half now, and I've wasted my time brewing every style under the sun. I need to just man up and make the commitment to keep this beer in constant supply. :)

THIS is why I brew my own! Sooo good! It isn't even fully carb'd yet. :mug:

Tap on the header of the first post you want to quote bringing up these options.

View attachment 135850

Tap the box all the way on the left. It will turn the header yellow like this.

View attachment 135851

Repeat for every post you want to quote.
Then tap the reply to thread arrow at the top right of the screen bringing up this menu.

View attachment 135852

Tap multi quote reply.

I always wondered what that box was for on the far left. Thanks for filling my noodle with more useless information that undoubtedly deleted some pretty important information to make room for that useless information. ;)

WesleyS said:
Tap on the header of the first post you want to quote bringing up these options.

Then tap the reply to thread arrow at the top right of the screen bringing up this menu.

Tap multi quote reply.

Sweet thanks man

Tap multi quote reply.

Thanks Wes - I've always wanted to do that on the iPhone but didn't know!

tyzippers said:
I always wondered what that box was for on the far left. Thanks for filling my noodle with more useless information that undoubtedly deleted some pretty important information to make room for that useless information. ;)
I like to keep a steady flow of information in and out of my brain. I don't want anything to sit around too long a become stagnant. ;)
1fast636 said:
Sweet thanks man

mcbaumannerb said:
Thanks Wes - I've always wanted to do that on the iPhone but didn't know!

No problem guys. Glad I could help. My fee is one bomber each. I expect delivery within the month. :p

More water. And hear is what happens when you work for a family owned business there are no rules at least for the kids anyway.

ForumRunner_20130718_150125.png

Fooking ridiculous shirtless in a tool and die shop some people's kids.

Did yours have floaties threw it my bottle I had last lake trip had all kids of floating good ness lol no clue how considering its clear when fresh but still tasty as hell so it didn't bother me.

And sorry for all the post I'm catching up on the thread and can't figure out muti quote on the app

The last couple bottles I drank had no floaties. There wasn't anything left in the bottle for me to scavenge a starter out of either! It was pretty clear, and tasted awesome!

:mug:

I like to keep a steady flow of information in and out of my brain. I don't want anything to sit around too long a become stagnant. ;)

No problem guys. Glad I could help. My fee is one bomber each. I expect delivery within the month. :p

Well, since you'll be owing me a beer for fantasy football, we'll just call it even ;)

Drinking water today ... going to be a very late one and need to stay hydrated (but I will have a beer with dinner d@mm!t)

i know we've debated this multiple times in the fantasy thread, but I will be receiving the beer, just easiest for everyone to send to the middle of the US :D

i know we've debated this multiple times in the fantasy thread, but I will be receiving the beer, just easiest for everyone to send to the middle of the US :D

Kansas may as well be Alaska as far as I'm concerned. I call it the "wild!"

More water. And hear is what happens when you work for a family owned business there are no rules at least for the kids anyway.

View attachment 135898

Fooking ridiculous shirtless in a tool and die shop some people's kids.

WTF? I save the ridiculous work for when I get home. I like having an office...unlike that mess that I'm looking at in that picture. :D:D:D:D:D

Can't wait to get home this evening and slam down some IPAs. :fro:

Kansas may as well be Alaska as far as I'm concerned. I call it the "wild!"

haha i wish it was more "wild" than it is but i love manhattan, not necessarily all of kansas but its big enough for great night life in aggieville and k-state sports but is also a 5 minute drive to the country to go fish and shoot skeet. Just to prove its not completely the wild, here is a picture from my office :D

2013-07-18 14.43.51.jpg

haha i wish it was more "wild" than it is but i love manhattan, not necessarily all of kansas but its big enough for great night life in aggieville and k-state sports but is also a 5 minute drive to the country to go fish and shoot skeet. Just to prove its not completely the wild, here is a picture from my office :D

Is the tallest building in Kansas only three stories? :ban:

Is the tallest building in Kansas only three stories? :ban:

its the tallest building i can see from my seat, 10 stories is probably the largest in town tho haha the damn pressboxes are taller than three stories, come on remmy!
there are 2 other stories below what you can see here

12191217.jpg

Going to attempt to brew a Heady Topper clone with 1056 soon. :pipe:

Paging LOLOMT7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I'm too lazy to wash yeast!! I've only got one vial of Conan I saved from an oversized starter I did. I racked and dumped all this Conan/trub down the drain just 2 nights ago. I could grow you some up from what I do have and send it out early next week. When you going to brew? Oh and this Conan refused to drop out. Even with a 2-day cold crash.

IMG_20130716_185905_511.jpg

IMG_20130716_185859_593.jpg

IMG_20130716_191304_334.jpg

image-3525462452.jpg

HB Chocolate Rye Oatmeal Stout I brewed on 12/24. I used chocolate rye malt, next time I will add some regular chocolate malt with it. Gets better every time I have one.

Sorry I'm too lazy to wash yeast!! I've only got one vial of Conan I saved from an oversized starter I did. I racked and dumped all this Conan/trub down the drain just 2 nights ago. I could grow you some up from what I do have and send it out early next week. When you going to brew? Oh and this Conan refused to drop out. Even with a 2-day cold crash.

First pictures of kids without lifejackets and now carboys without milk crates? I'm a worrier Clint! This stuff keeps me up at night. ;)

NIZZLE said:
Water for now. Has anyone had this alaskan raspberry wheat?

Yo! We had it about a month ago. If I recall, not quite as strong of raspberry as Founders Rubaeus and it was refreshing on a hot day!

Back