Battlestar Galactica....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denny's Evil Concoctions said:
I say.. bring back the old school cylons. Man I wish they would make a retro sequel with lazers and such... sigh...
Have you seen Razor yet? Old school Cylons in that one! Even if they are CG, they even have the old school raiders! :D

BSG is the favorite show of my girlfriend and I, her brother, and most of our friends. We used to have dinner parties at each other's homes on Battlestar night, but we ended up having them all at our place when we got the projector and big screen - and we don't feel like cooking for everyone every week :p Eventually the dinner party thing fell out.

... Enter my newfound hobby ...

Can't wait for BSG to start back up and having some homebrew parties!

PS
The word is that as of right now BSG is delayed due to the writers' strike until April instead of premiering this month. At that point they will _hopefully_ begin airing the 12 episodes they already have in the can, but they are prepared to end the whole thing in the 13th episode if the strike goes on for too long. This would be a hell of a shame because:
A) it's supposed to be a 24 episode season to wrap things up.
B) Edward James Olmos has been quoted as saying that Season 4 (the final season) is the finest dramatic piece of work he's ever acted in. Must be amazing.

Latest posts

Back