best way to die.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncommonsense

Reaction score
At a London Brewery, Oct 16 1814, a vat of beer burst open and sent a 25-foot tidal wave of beer into the streets drowning 8 people. Many more rushed the streets to scoop up the free beer

That was during the massive porter revolution I believe. They had tanks so large they would christen them with dinner and a dance inside!

"A parachute not opening... that's a way to die.

Getting caught in the gears of a combine...

having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that's the way I wanna go!"

no, thanks. i want beer to kill me slowly, from the inside like the parasite it is.

heart attack is no good, too painful.

in Boston a bunch of people drowned in a wave of molasses in 1919, known as the Great Molasses Flood.

At a London Brewery, Oct 16 1814, a vat of beer burst open and sent a 25-foot tidal wave of beer into the streets drowning 8 people. Many more rushed the streets to scoop up the free beer

I read that, and wondered just how desperate the people in 1814 were... those were the days of horses in city streets, so there's no telling how much manure got stirred up into the beer flowing in the streets!

Drowning in beer,sounds like the flies on joe cartoon. "ooooh,my f'n head...I'm so wasted...."!Die? Death it is! but 1st...ugu!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've decided a few years ago what the best way to die would be:

1) Get a full cowboy outfit, horse and a 12in shotgun
2) Rent a boat and take it out to the middle of Lake Tahoe (mofo is deep)
3) Climb up on that horse, let it get a good running start, and jump that thing over the railing
4) Before hitting the water, shoot the horse in the back of the head (provides a lot of weight)
5) Hold your cowboy hat up with one hand and hold tight to the reigns with the other
6) Ride that sonofabitch all the way to the bottom. YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAW!

Sorry, you can lock the thread now because I win :D :D :D

I've decided a few years ago what the best way to die would be:

1) Get a full cowboy outfit, horse and a 12in shotgun
2) Rent a boat and take it out to the middle of Lake Tahoe (mofo is deep)
3) Climb up on that horse, let it get a good running start, and jump that thing over the railing
4) Before hitting the water, shoot the horse in the back of the head (provides a lot of weight)
5) Hold your cowboy hat up with one hand and hold tight to the reigns with the other
6) Ride that sonofabitch all the way to the bottom. YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAW!

Sorry, you can lock the thread now because I win :D :D :D

Reminds me of the old twilight zone episode where slim pickens did that on a nuke into space....BUT FIRST,UGU!!!

That's if the horse actually jumps. If not he may stop and flip you off, trip on the railing and fall on you. Your legs get caught in its reins and you slowly sink to the bottom. Thus making a possible epic death look like a silly mistake.

Back