What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
CliffMongoloid said:
Today is gonna be rough to get through.... all i keep thinking is at 7 I'll be on my way home to brew a ipa drinking a beer Coffee now
Stop by 190 I'll have them hold something good:)

mcbaumannerb said:
If anyone is looking for a big pot - this 16 gallon pot with spigot is a steal at $25 (which ends up around $70 after shipping): http://www.amazon.com/Bayou-Classic-1064-Stainless-16-Gallon/dp/B007V493PG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385564024&sr=8-1&keywords=Bayou+Classic+1064+Stainless+16-Gallon but there aren't many left so act fast!
And they are out of them now...:( Watch out if you click the link above, it directs to same product, but is now $175 or so.

Coffee and water...

Just had a gravity sample of a modified version of Yoopers Hoppy Amber ale, Very tasty but i think itll turn out as more of a brown pale ale or IBA :D

DrunkleJon said:
It pulled it out of my cart. I think they realized their mistake and pulled the item. It was available from Bayou Classic and the $140 one is from the same seller. I almost made it in time.
Same here. They probably saved me a few hundred dollars in unplanned system upgrades :)

I would've had to upgrade my turkey fryer to a better burner, then since I'd have 2 burners, I'd need a stand or at least a pump or two...

Damn why couldnt i have checked this thread a little earlier in the morning. That wouldve been a great addition even if not useful immediately.

Im drinking water currently and have begun researching a mill to start crushing my own grain. I know this is off topic but was looking for some advice or recommendations and since id prefer the opinions of you guys and gals. Was looking to see what you might think. So far ive been looking at the monster mm3 mostly because thats really the only one ive come across so far.

Damn why couldnt i have checked this thread a little earlier in the morning. That wouldve been a great addition even if not useful immediately.

Im drinking water currently and have begun researching a mill to start crushing my own grain. I know this is off topic but was looking for some advice or recommendations and since id prefer the opinions of you guys and gals. Was looking to see what you might think. So far ive been looking at the monster mm3 mostly because thats really the only one ive come across so far.

Id say go with the monster mill. I have a barley crusher because I found one used cheap and it works great but I hear their customer service is absolutely terrible. Whatever you do, dont get a barley crusher

Anybody else ever notice that there are almost as many attachments in this thread as there are posts? Impressive clique we have here :D

I know this is off topic but was looking for some advice or recommendations and since id prefer the opinions of you guys and gals. Was looking to see what you might think. So far ive been looking at the monster mm3 mostly because thats really the only one ive come across so far.

Off topic? This thread has a topic? What is it exactly?

I don't have a roller mill yet. Still making malt flour with my Corona as whenever I have mill money, I seem to spend it on beer or grain or hops… When I do get a mill, I'm leaning towards Crankenstein for mine.

Waiting to get released from work. No ones here and finish what i had to do this morning so just sitting and wasting time.

Pretty much what im doing here.

There are worse things than getting paid to sit aorund looking at HBT.

Drinking Pepsi.
And hating everything about my job.
Maybe I should've had a beer with lunch...

Sam Adams Boston Lager (Which unless someone wants to correct me I don't think is a lager?)

This and some pizza for lunch. Half days are the best!
ForumRunner_20131127_121857.jpg

Back