A Mr. Beer Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgiaTiger

Reaction score
Here ya go! Finally cracked one that has been conditioned for three weeks in bottle and a week in the fridge. The last ones I tried by just flash chilling them in the freezer didnt have a head at all. This one does. Been in the fridge for about a week now. Carbonation was pretty danged good on it. Wife tasted this beer and said - "Tastes just like a Coors Light". LOL. Not sure if I like that or not. :D

Regrdless, it is beer! Smells like beer, looks like beer, tastes like beer. It's beer! LOL

mrbeer.jpg

Nice looking beer! It's amazing what a properly conditioned beer will look, smell, taste like...especially after a week in the fridge! :tank:

Which kit is that from. I got 1 for Christmas with the classic American lite, from the in-laws, and I can't wait for it to be ready so I can try it. The pic really has me wanting to brink some now. Looks good.

Which kit is that from. I got 1 for Christmas with the classic American lite, from the in-laws, and I can't wait for it to be ready so I can try it. The pic really has me wanting to brink some now. Looks good.

Same one, Countryboy...same one.

Oh yeah, if you brewed up the "Classic American Light" and got a comment that it "Tastes just like a Coors Light", then your brewing process was good. Just choose a beer style you prefer next time. The brew looks really good.

Back