• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my Stout Faucet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zimman

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Ive decided to sell my stout faucet due to lack of use. Its a really nice good condition chrome faucet that I purchased for $100.

I am willing to trade or sell for a reasonable price.

Feel free to pm me with your email address and ill forward you some pics of the faucet.

Thanks,

Nic

What are you looking for in trade? I have several standard chrome faucets and shanks, or would possibly trade for one of my NIB Perlicks.

What are you looking for in trade? I have several standard chrome faucets and shanks, or would possibly trade for one of my NIB Perlicks.

I really dont have anything specific in mind. just items that would be of equal value. do you have the 575? what else would you be willing to trade?

thanks

Tried to send a PM, your inbox is full.

How much do you want to sell it for? (I don't have much to trade.)

Back