What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second pour. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397877073.796724.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Was is a bad bottle or have you tried multiple times and that is how you feel about the taste?

I really wonder if i got a bad bottle. I wanted to try Tart of Darkness in the worst way and was so happy when I got a bottle of it and Mischief last Christmas. What a huge let down it was. I really liked Mischief so it wasnt a total loss.

Another pour from the pitcher of cherry wheat . Just kegged the strawberry blonde and about to transfer the peanut butter cup porter. Had a hydrometer taste if the strawberry blonde.

About to try some Amager Sinner series which I have no Idea which im getting into except its called Envy a west coast style from somewhere not from here. NZ or something.

If you are on the Strip in Vegas and cruising for beer spots, I have two recommendations:

The Pub in Monte Carlo -- my first choice, best beer selection by far on the Strip
Burger Bar in Mandalay Bay -- excellent burgers, we--curated but limited beer selection, and friendly bartenders who know beer

Had a Lagunitas Daytime Ale and now a Little Sumpin tweaking my equipment profile in Beersmith and watching the dog be a total dork.

Love some lagunitas. There would be a little sumpin sumpin in my fridge fridge at all times if it was available here. My dogs are dorks too. I don't know why they can't just be cool.

I really wonder if i got a bad bottle. I wanted to try Tart of Darkness in the worst way and was so happy when I got a bottle of it and Mischief last Christmas. What a huge let down it was. I really liked Mischief so it wasnt a total loss.

I tried this at the end of last year. From the #1sour swap. I thought it was nothing like rich dark sour goodness. Everyone loved it

Love some lagunitas. There would be a little sumpin sumpin in my fridge fridge at all times if it was available here. My dogs are dorks too. I don't know why they can't just be cool.

I don't know what I would do if I couldn't run down to the grocery store and grab some Lagunitas... My boxer is the biggest dork in the world, but I wouldn't have it any other way. He's only 3months old and is clumsy and hilarious.

I don't know what I would do if I couldn't run down to the grocery store and grab some Lagunitas... My boxer is the biggest dork in the world, but I wouldn't have it any other way. He's only 3months old and is clumsy and hilarious.

I've been emailing my distributor for years trying to get them to pick up Lagunitas. My neighbor has a 2 boxers. The male is a pup. He's hilarious. Totally awkward. If he walks a straight line it's a miracle. No coordination what so ever. My lab loves him. It hilarious to watch them play.

Open this

What do you think of this one? I tried this a couple of weeks ago in a local bar, and could not for the life of me distinguish it from any other of the dozen IPAs they had on tap. I see it on shelves all over the place around here and I keep thinking I should pick up a bottle and give it another shot.

Dreaming of homebrew, but have been out for a little while, and hoping for a brewday in my near future.

Tonight have been sampling a few scotches. Which makes me think I need to remember to have a hot scotchie on my next brew day!

Angel City Eureka Wit

First time I had this beer was before they had officially opened, when it was a pilot batch. When I tasted that, I thought it was probably the worst commercial example of a witbier I had ever had. Apparently the brewer has made some adjustments since then, because this is a pretty delicious witbier nowadays.

angel_city_wit_small.jpg

What do you think of this one? I tried this a couple of weeks ago in a local bar, and could not for the life of me distinguish it from any other of the dozen IPAs they had on tap. I see it on shelves all over the place around here and I keep thinking I should pick up a bottle and give it another shot.

It really just reminded me of a grapefruit all the way around. I almost wanted to cut open a grapefruit and have breakfast. But I love grapefruit and drank it after my hb stout

Out of the can? As in you dont pour it in a glass? That's what seperates us from the animals.

Correct.

Coff.

Going to help a buddy brew a stout today.

This was with a few friends last night. Even with 5 hill farmsteads, we all agreed that crooked stave batch 60 was the best beer there!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397909478.399396.jpg

Coffee. Going to bottle the first HB in months later today and I haven't designed a label or calculated my priming sugar yet.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Latest posts

Back