What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a high level of disdain for Outlook every morning. On special occasions, it becomes a seething hatred.

Oh yeah. Also, it's also amazing how you think you have an easy day... and stuff just keeps popping up in there for you to do.

Water, to stay on topic.

The American Farmhouse blend from White Labs is awesome. I have my 3rd batch fermenting with it right now and the 4th isnt to far off.

It's my understanding that drinking beer at 9 o'clock in the morning is acceptable on brew days and vacations. I'm no expert on etiquette so I may be wrong but it works for me.

Actually, it's perfectly acceptable any day of the week and even when you're not on vacation. But, for whatever reason some people have created these weird time constraints on when it's acceptable to drink alcohol. I say drink up! :D

Water. I chose to go to work today....I chose poorly.

Actually, it's perfectly acceptable any day of the week and even when you're not on vacation. But, for whatever reason some people have created these weird time constraints on when it's acceptable to drink alcohol. I say drink up! :D

You know what it is pretty nice having a buzz at 11am. I like the way you think. Cheers!

It's my understanding that drinking beer at 9 o'clock in the morning is acceptable on brew days and vacations. I'm no expert on etiquette so I may be wrong but it works for me.

I'll be doing so tomorrow morning. Starting with the hard stuff, first.

I would add a few to that list: judging, festivals, conferences, or pretty much any day in NOLA. ;)

Moving on to water.

Water. I chose to go to work today....I chose poorly.

I'm with Wes, if I am awake (and not driving) it is time for a beer!

I have a high level of disdain for Outlook every morning. On special occasions, it becomes a seething hatred.
It has crashed 5 times as I was trying to move emails to archives. It wouldn't load my profile so stuff was all messed up. After yesterday's bout of insulting emails from a subordinate, I don't want the hassle of today.
Going to grab son coffee before my daughter's doctor appointment.
Don't give your son coffee if you're the one watching him all day. If you're dropping him off somewhere, fill'er up.

Actually I'm on EST but I'm on vacation so it's ok to drink for breakfast
Vacation drinking never counts. Never.

Coffee with pumpkin spice creamer. I guess going to the market for creamer (non-flavored) while I was hungry was a bad idea. This crap is semi foul to taste but smells good.

I'm with Wes, if I am awake (and not driving) it is time for a beer!

my drinking rules are predicated on not worrying or angering my lovely wife. If I start rolling out of bed on Saturday morning and cracking a beer at 8am she would probably arrange an intervention or scheduled me some meetings with AA. Happy wife happy life.

It has crashed 5 times as I was trying to move emails to archives. It wouldn't load my profile so stuff was all messed up. After yesterday's bout of insulting emails from a subordinate, I don't want the hassle of today.

Don't give your son coffee if you're the one watching him all day. If you're dropping him off somewhere, fill'er up.

Vacation drinking never counts. Never.

Coffee with pumpkin spice creamer. I guess going to the market for creamer (non-flavored) while I was hungry was a bad idea. This crap is semi foul to taste but smells good.

i had 407 unread emails this morning, im not kidding either.

coffee.... luckily today is my friday this week

Sugared up coffee while designing our new office building. Demo is almost complete and rebuild should start next month. My current office view of the parking lot sucks but my new view is very nice!
View attachment 242611View attachment 242612View attachment 242613

I would accept even a parking lot view. I have nothin. No natural light whatsoever. Poo.

The only thing I dislike about vacation is coming back to work to sift through 500 emails.

Only 500? I get some 400+ a night and over weekends/a vacation week I can push 1-3000+. True, most can be deleted, and are, but I am accountable if I miss anything. Email rules are only somewhat helpful and weed maybe half out. It really sucks working in puters.

Water, lots of Water.

Remmy are you aging those beers I sent you?

7375161_65a149ec1a37d94ae58cf49bc4bb462b_wm.gif

Coffee. Really wishing I could just drive to the mountains but I'd probably get in trouble taking my company truck on a joy ride. Seriously considering looking for a new job

Sugared up coffee while designing our new office building. Demo is almost complete and rebuild should start next month. My current office view of the parking lot sucks but my new view is very nice!
View attachment 242611View attachment 242612View attachment 242613

I hope you went out and made a snowman? You can't waste Christmas snow, you know! ;)

i had 407 unread emails this morning, im not kidding either.

coffee.... luckily today is my friday this week

If those are all "real" emails then something is wrong where you work.

Water after some Indian food for lunch.

I hope you went out and made a snowman? You can't waste Christmas snow, you know! ;)

is this real life?

i work for the same company a popular driver on this thread works for (in a different location and entity)... its peak season, stuff goes to hell round here bout this time.

No human being on this planet can process 470 e-mails' worth of information. I know I couldn't.

@Bucknuts - certainly not aging anything. I can't wait to leave the office. I just met my new CIO and had I gone outside for lunch (to the bar), I would have been toast. I'll save it for when I get home.

200.gif

Back