Success SWMBO like the Kolsch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thataintchicken

Reaction score
Slowly.. I have been teaching Teresa the ways of beer.

starting with Porters and Lambic.

Now... Kolsch.

Next week it is my Chaos Brewing Nannersbrau.

muhahahaaaaa.

Over time she will drink nothing but your beer and in turn you can require a certian amount of LOVIN for each beer she drinks. This is me and my SWMBO's agreement and lets just say.......I'm Happy

Or, worse- your significant other starts out with "meh" towards your beer. Then, he really starts pounding the malty beers, even requesting certain ones. Before you know it, though, he's sneaking all the hoppy beers out of the kegerator, and totally ignoring the nut brown ale and maibock he ordered. Pretty soon, all of the hops in the freezer start disappearing as more beer is made to replace the APAs and IPAs that are being downed at an amazing rate.

I told him today, "STOP it! YOU like the malty beers. YOU keep your mitts off of my hoppy beers." He smiled and said, "You know, I kinda like those hoppy beers."

Stop while you are ahead. Keep her drinking stuff you don't like. Trust me on this.

Yooper, you just need to start adding eyedrops to his glasses of IPA. He'll stop liking them in short order, I guarantee it.

My friend tried my Blonde (well, biermuncher's blonde) this weekend and said he coudl drink that. I'll bottle a few and send his way. He doesn't drink beer, but is trying to have a glass a day for his health.

My wife probably won't like it, but I think she should give it a go tonight. I really need someone to drink up my beer so I can brew more!

Back