First Label design

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongrel

Reaction score
Designed this one on Zazzle using their avery shipping labels.

Don't know if I'd want to have to scrape them off after regular use, but for gift bottles?

Might have to do a secondary label for the back of the bottle telling people not to pour the sediment.

OK, I haven't even brewed this one yet, but got inspired and made the label first:

Nice, I like the shape. using one as the art and a second for info on the back will give the bottles a nice symmetry. As for scraping them off, if they're anything like the adhesive on the Pike bottles, it's not worth it. When I bottled I always ended up recycling Pike because the labels were such a pain it the butt.

thanks man, I doubt getting the labels off will be anything that bad. For me, the worst are the ones on Full Sail's Boardhead Barleywine. Even with a sharp knife after multiple oxyclean soaks...bastards are not coming off the bottle. Won't keep me from buying it, but I'm no longer saving the bottles.

Back