Breweriana Make A Wish!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Lone Tree IPA is a session IPA that doesn't use the most traditional hops but is awesome fresh. That can isn't the most fresh as I got it shortly after I signed up for this. hopefully you still enjoy it. The upstream dry hopped sour saison is delicious IMO and it dry hopped with El dorado hops.

The tallgrass glass I got when I wont a competition and went down and brewed with Andrew Hood a couple years back. They sent me home with 3 or 4 of those glasses along with a ton of other ****.

Hope you enjoy!

Also, I forgot to take pictures but the box from Banesong was amazing. I'd take pictures but all my time is now consumed by this little dude.

OLchsGs.jpg

LYX3Jcn.jpg

The Lone Tree IPA is a session IPA that doesn't use the most traditional hops but is awesome fresh. That can isn't the most fresh as I got it shortly after I signed up for this. hopefully you still enjoy it. The upstream dry hopped sour saison is delicious IMO and it dry hopped with El dorado hops.

The tallgrass glass I got when I wont a competition and went down and brewed with Andrew Hood a couple years back. They sent me home with 3 or 4 of those glasses along with a ton of other ****.

Hope you enjoy!

Also, I forgot to take pictures but the box from Banesong was amazing. I'd take pictures but all my time is now consumed by this little dude.

OLchsGs.jpg

LYX3Jcn.jpg

Thanks again, and congratulations on the new assistant brewer! Those are great pictures. Good luck!

Hope you enjoy!

OLchsGs.jpg

LYX3Jcn.jpg

Excuses.

:D

Congrats!

Latest posts

Back