Best way to post a Brutus build?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browjaso62

Reaction score
I am about half way done with a Brutus style setup that I have been working on for several months now. I have a few questions. Is anyone interested in seeing the details posted here? What is the best way to post a build? Wait until I am all done then post a bunch of pictures, put all my pictures on Flickr and post a link, or post photos as I get things done. Also, is it better to put a bunch of posts at the beginning of the thread that can be edited to add pictures later or just post them as they are taken?

Jason

Definitely show us your build so far. As for the format, whatever works for you. This forum has the gallery feature built in, so I thought that was the best and most convenient method - I just posted a quick summary of mine with build materials, a few pics, then a link to the gallery with all the 100+ pics I took along the way for anyone who wanted a step-by-step - https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/wood-frame-brutus-rims-project-171462/

Rob

I've seen some builders start a thread with a description and progress shots. Then they must reply to their own thread with several "Placeholders" giving them a place to return later and edit with further progress. That keeps everything in order and together. Seems like a good way to me.

Lets see what you have built.

Ive in the process of taking the first steps with my Brutus - control panel with temp controlled HLT. Im keen to see your pics. Post them as you go along.

Back