What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My just tapped 4th batch of Cottage House Saison. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406068605.450414.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406071872.056502.jpg
Can't believe this is my first time trying this. There is a bit of brett character and champagne like carbobation overall tastes nice not sure about the nearly perfect scores it receives on BA but definitely good

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

3 minutes later. IPA MAXIMUS has been consumed. What's next!

Art of Neurosis is quite a bit better I think. If you're into sour stuff Katy is absolutely amazing and a great value.

Sent from the Bat Cave

Love sour stuff. I tried a new bottle shop tonight, but they were a little more wine focused, so the beer selection wasn't that great. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for that one.

Having the second pour from this BrewCocky.

HB Strawberry blonde from March...still have a fair amount and need to drink it. Luckily, it's better than it was initially.

HB Brown Noser - Southern English Brown. Making more tacos. Smacked.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406074498.480196.jpg

Funny! SWMBO is trying to get me to shave my beard. Only thing "molting" is the hair on top of my head. D'oh!

Onto a little sumpin extra after a cub scout trip to a fire museum.

lol. My wife hates my facial hair. I have what I call manicured facial hair ala Robert Downey Jr in Iron Man. Good hair is pretty much all I have left at this point so I'm hitting up hair club for men if it ever falls out.

lol. My wife hates my facial hair. I have what I call manicured facial hair ala Robert Downey Jr in Iron Man. Good hair is pretty much all I have left at this point so I'm hitting up hair club for men if it ever falls out.

just shave it off. all the manly men do that. this face wouldn't lie.

1223122101.jpg

Haha at 18 my hair decided it was not meant to be on top of my head.
Damn genetics.

just shave it off. all the manly men do that. this face wouldn't lie.

That looks trimmed, not shaven! Did you berry punch yourself before the pic too? ;)

Haha at 18 my hair decided it was not meant to be on top of my head.
Damn genetics.

That looks trimmed, not shaven! Did you berry punch yourself before the pic too? ;)
that's new growth. did you notice the almost grimacing look on my face? the berries weren't punched, but I did slap them around a little.

While I agree that face should be on American currency or a stamp or a wanted poster, I have the type of face that should have some hair on it.

face, hair. head, no hair. we're good.

and for what it's worth, August Schell had awesome face hair and was quite the brewer. I wonder how long you have to brew to get cool face hair. I've been brewing for 15 years and all I got is some weak chin pubes.

August Schell.jpg

A Heavy Machinery Black IPA followed by a Valkery DIPA.

the black IPA is slightly better than the DIPA. Oh, and the little one's hazelnut milk, as he insisted.

1406076685022.jpg

Back