What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401164566.142711.jpg Horseheads brewing hot-jala-heim. Just enough left in the growler to fill the tasting glass

Sent from the yeast cake in my carboy

Drinking an hb pale ale...only beer for the day. Sad, I know.

But I did get some things done tonight...after some very good BBQ sammiches with slaw...I made some pineapple-mango ginger soda and started another batch of pineapple tepache Has anyone else done this "ginger bug" soda starter? Pretty interesting...but a whole pineapple and two mangoes are making 4 sodas plus a little jar I'm using to judge the carb. I think the next batch will have more water and/or commercially produced juice!

DSC04837.jpg

Sigh...

My wife is a temperamental ***** about the whole deal...

Good luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

2nd mug of coffee here as well,after beers,BBQ & brewing yesterday. Good ol' coffee while watching the bubbling ramping up on my saison. The 50/50 mix of 80 proof moon & Starsan is blowing bubbles out the little holes in the airlock cap. I'm forever blowing bubbles...pretty bubbles in the air...

2nd mug of coffee here as well,after beers,BBQ & brewing yesterday. Good ol' coffee while watching the bubbling ramping up on my saison. The 50/50 mix of 80 proof moon & Starsan is blowing bubbles out the little holes in the airlock cap. I'm forever blowing bubbles...pretty bubbles in the air...

Green street hooligans

3rd cup of coff...

just watched the morning news on my break... i hate when you see your friends on the news.

apparently my friends were in a golf tournament yesterday, drank all day and one fell and hit his head- EMTS came and he was unconcious, they straped him to the back board and he woke up, dazed and confused he freaked out and grabbed the EMTS hand, when he did he broke her hand. They put him in the ambulance and drove up the road to a field where the chopper was gonna land to life flight him. Another one of my friends followed the ambulance and drove around the field in his truck so the chopper couldnt land cause he didnt want them to take his friend.

Everyone is OK, thankfully, but there were arrests for DUI and assault. My friends are cool

3rd cup of coff...

just watched the morning news on my break... i hate when you see your friends on the news.

apparently my friends were in a golf tournament yesterday, drank all day and one fell and hit his head- EMTS came and he was unconcious, they straped him to the back board and he woke up, dazed and confused he freaked out and grabbed the EMTS hand, when he did he broke her hand. They put him in the ambulance and drove up the road to a field where the chopper was gonna land to life flight him. Another one of my friends followed the ambulance and drove around the field in his truck so the chopper couldnt land cause he didnt want them to take his friend.

Everyone is OK, thankfully, but there were arrests for DUI and assault. My friends are cool

Man, that sucks.

Once I got back to CT yesterday, I stopped for groceries in the town I lived in a few years ago and got pulled over. Cop said I drove over the double yellow line (there was a teenager crossing the street about 80 feet in front of me with no rush to get on the sidewalk). I was going about 20 in a 30 zone, so I knew it wasn't speeding. License, reg, insurance - the whole bit. As I took my license out, I had no idea I was holding my gun permit in my right hand and the cop apparently saw it and asked me if I had guns in the car. I actually didn't, as I dropped my guns off at my friend's house before vacation. He asked if I had been drinking - not once, but three times. Luckily, I hadn't drank any alcohol whatsoever until I finally got home after my 3.5 hours drive from Jersey. Bet he was thinking drunk driver all the way.

No summons - he just told me to have a good day. No tickets, no record = cop knows I'm a good citizen.

Water before I hit the gym and proceed to take my standard 2-hour Tuesday lunch at the bar.

Stout or ipa with Indian food? Probably ipa but I want stout :/

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Holy freakin' crap has it been a while since I showed my face around here. It's really only been 10 days, but it feels like forever. Between work, going to college, getting divorced, studying for the LSAT and building a kegerator I've had my hands pretty full. Speaking of kegerators, though, mine is done (and by done I mean functional). I will be making it look pretty in the coming months. Right now I am having the first and only beer on tap on the new kegerator, a Centennial/Cascade IPA I call Back in the Saddle.

unnamed.jpg

Holy freakin' crap has it been a while since I showed my face around here. It's really only been 10 days, but it feels like forever. Between work, going to college, getting divorced, studying for the LSAT and building a kegerator I've had my hands pretty full. Speaking of kegerators, though, mine is done (and by done I mean functional). I will be making it look pretty in the coming months. Right now I am having the first and only beer on tap on the new kegerator, a Centennial/Cascade IPA I call Back in the Saddle.

Welcome back, my man. Meet me at NEBCO tomorrow. :D

Back