Hi from Melbourne, Australia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George_G

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,

I've been brewing for a while now and have visited this forum several times for advice and guidance over the last handfull of months!

I've finally decided I'd join and share my experiences with other brewers.

Thanks to everyone that is a part of the HBT community for all the tips and advice!

feel free to drop a line and say hi!

Cheers!

George :rockin: :mug:

G'day George, I'm an aspiring melb brewer. Do you brew from scratch? And what sort of beers do you brew? Last but not least do you know any brew groups in melb that meet to talk and taste the fruit of their labors? Be a great place for me to learn.

Hi azbrew.

There's a few brewclubs around melbourne. Depends which suburb you are in as to which one would suit - worthogs is out towards northern suburbs, westgate for the western suburbs, Melbourne brewers for eastern suburbs, bayside brewers for southern/bayside areas and possibly a few others I've forgotten.

Check out www.aussiehomebrewer.com for details of clubs (there is a brewclubs sub forum) if you haven't already.

G'day George, from an Ex Melbournite in Chicago...

God I miss:
*Goat
*Lygon street (Brunettis)
*Belgium beer cafe
*Abbostford convent

etc...

Back