Who are your favorite retailers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty new to Brewing but morebeer.com has been a good online resource for me. I am really lucky that I also live within driving distance of their Concord California storefront. That place is the Toys R Us of brewing.

I also use a local store called Brew and Wine Makers of America ( http://www.beerandwinemakers.com/ ). The owner Rich has been very helpful in getting me started in brewing. He has put together my first two recipes. The first one I royally screwed up but am still holding hope(it's only been in the bottle 2 weeks) and the second is in the Primary right now. It's looking really good(probably because I followed directions!).

I'm sure others will chime in with this but I like Austin Home Brew quite a bit. Here
Shipping is flat rate, even if you're getting 100lbs of stuff and service was pretty quick. I happen to be fortunate enough to live in the same state and from the time UPS picked up the package to the time I got it was about 1 day.

I buy regularly from Northern Brewer. I like the ingredient kits, they virtually have the whole bill of goods listed. It gives you a good of what you are buying.

I also like Williams Brewing occasionally.

Same goes with Midwest

I haven't tried More Beer or Austin, both have good sites.

Austin - for beer kits and especially clones. Not so good visually very few photos if any other than icons for clicking.

More Beer - a good for a sight w/ info and lots of photos.

I usually like to shop close to home mainly for the cheapest shipping.

:mug:

I'll do a +1 for Austin Homebrew, of course, living a hop skip and a jump away from them doesn't influence me in the slightest...

Latest posts

Back