Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Ledhead owes me a new porch cuz he somehow managed to crack the brick railing with this beast!

Awesome beers, I've never had any of them. All made it safely and intact. Can't wait to try all of these...nevermind I guess I'll have a Hopslam right now :p

Thanks again Ledhead!

1391229901976.jpg

1391229913325.jpg

1391229924932.jpg

I think Ledhead owes me a new porch cuz he somehow managed to crack the brick railing with this beast!

Awesome beers, I've never had any of them. All made it safely and intact. Can't wait to try all of these...nevermind I guess I'll have a Hopslam right now :p

Thanks again Ledhead!

Hahaha.. looks like he broke your porch! :mug: .. leadhead hooks it up again :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

I haven't! Terrible I know... Long day with my car getting breakin into... Tomorrow I have them all lined up! Cannot wait. But honestly they all look so good I don't know where to start! I really can't thank you enough it was such an awesome maw

I haven't! Terrible I know... Long day with my car getting breakin into... Tomorrow I have them all lined up! Cannot wait. But honestly they all look so good I don't know where to start! I really can't thank you enough it was such an awesome maw

Sorry to hear about your car getting broken into. That line up is pretty solid. You can't go wrong with any of those. No worries. I just want to spread the liquid goodness that is accessible to me out here. I would start with that saint archers.

bump.
Speaking of Seekabrew ...

At first look my list is easy - until you go out onto Seekabrew to make sure they don't distribute here in PA :) That's pretty much my only "wish" - to try stuff that doesn't get to PA.

More specifically, the styles I want are:

Sours: Lambic (or sense true Lambic are pricey, any lambic-style), Berliner Weiss, Flanders Red, etc., etc., etc.
RIS: don't need to be BA - just a good, hearty RIS
Belgian styles: BGSA, BDSA or Dubbel (no Trippels though)
Homebrew: Any style except wheats or American lagers

I think that should be doable, but if not I will add...

Kinda curious how limited some of the limited distros are, thought I could get it but I guess not

Speaking of Seekabrew ...

At first look my list is easy - until you go out onto Seekabrew to make sure they don't distribute here in PA :) That's pretty much my only "wish" - to try stuff that doesn't get to PA.

More specifically, the styles I want are:

Sours: Lambic (or sense true Lambic are pricey, any lambic-style), Berliner Weiss, Flanders Red, etc., etc., etc.
RIS: don't need to be BA - just a good, hearty RIS
Belgian styles: BGSA, BDSA or Dubbel (no Trippels though)
Homebrew: Any style except wheats or American lagers

I think that should be doable, but if not I will add...

Super bump

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

I'm just glad for the shop here that fixes your car gives it back to you then bills you a month later and they take payments!!!

Lol. Most ny shops add extra things they find along the way to the original issue. Gotta stick with a good one when you find it!!!!

Meow meow

Lol. Most ny shops add extra things they find along the way to the original issue. Gotta stick with a good one when you find it!!!!

Meow meow

What part of the island are you guys from?

Finishing a glass of tea then getting ready to crack open some resin once my mash water gets to temp.

Nice EMaw hit from poptarts. Thanks man. A bunch of homebrew and a couple to keep around for a while. This was for my straight evil request. I do think that the horse would scare my mother a bit. Going to try some stuff out tonight. Any suggestions? I think the only commercial one I am going to drink soon is the Frontier Daze. The others should grow up a bit. Could you hit me up with what some of those homebrews are all about? Especially the one that just says "Beer" on it... Ha ha ha. Thanks again homie!

IMG_0821.jpg

like i said to you under your mailling address on the box there is a piece of paper that has tons of info about the brews.

Poptarts super spooky emaw

Frontier Daze Imperial India Pale Ale - Freedom's Edge Brewing Co.
Deschutes - Green Monster (Reserve Series)
Samael's Ale - Avery Brewing Company

The Abyss X2 - My clone attempt at The Abyss, young but tasty, I would recommend aging 1 of the bottles at least. Scary name, not so scary label, unless you’re not into drinking strangers beer with bootleg style labels… then it’s very scary.

Leftovers – What is it? Scared yet? It’s a not so scary Cascadian overly hopped honey infused fruit hop explosion black stout IPA. Brewed with 1 gallon of The Abyss and with all its trub left in the kettle… on second hand it’s a little scary.

Imperial Pumpkin – 8.6% of Happy Halloween.

Beer? – Random bottle from the fridge, very scary, been in there since last summer, no idea what it is.

I vote you drink Beer first since Im super curious as to what it is.

:mug:

Ha. Got ya. Sorry. I didn't notice after opening. I'll look again when I get home. I'll let you know what I find out when crack a few open tonight. I'll make sure the "beer" is first though. I get off at the FD at 11:30. Should be a fun night with the inch of ice that we are supposed to get. WEEEE. Gonna need a drink after tonight I imagine. Thanks again!

like i said to you under your mailling address on the box there is a piece of paper that has tons of info about the brews.

Poptarts super spooky emaw

Frontier Daze Imperial India Pale Ale - Freedom's Edge Brewing Co.
Deschutes - Green Monster (Reserve Series)
Samael's Ale - Avery Brewing Company

The Abyss X2 - My clone attempt at The Abyss, young but tasty, I would recommend aging 1 of the bottles at least. Scary name, not so scary label, unless you’re not into drinking strangers beer with bootleg style labels… then it’s very scary.

Leftovers – What is it? Scared yet? It’s a not so scary Cascadian overly hopped honey infused fruit hop explosion black stout IPA. Brewed with 1 gallon of The Abyss and with all its trub left in the kettle… on second hand it’s a little scary.

Imperial Pumpkin – 8.6% of Happy Halloween.

Beer? – Random bottle from the fridge, very scary, been in there since last summer, no idea what it is.

I vote you drink Beer first since Im super curious as to what it is.

:mug:

Awesome descriptions! And the inclusion on the "beer" had me laughing! Definitely a scary maw box!

Ok, I am back. My Horns took care of business tonight.

I'm going to make this easy. I want to try beer that makes your state/city/region brewery unique (for their regular releases at least).

I traditionally mostly like IPAs, Stouts, Sours, Belgians, really anything unique that I haven't had before. If there is a beer thats truly amazing, but not one of these styles, feel free to include it.

Brands that don't distribute in Texas (and I haven't had before) are:

21st Amendment
Bell's (minus Two Hearted)
Cigar City (minus Jai Alai)
Russian River
New Glarus (non-fruit beers)
Three Floyds
Elysian
The Bruery
Lost Abbey
Jack's Abbey

... just to get started ...

Or if there is any regularly distributed beer that you swear by from your area. I just want to try new stuff. Most of these listed are cool breweries that I've heard of but never tried.

Please check to make sure it's not distributed to Texas. I live in Dallas, so if it's delivered to Texas, I most likely get it. The weirder the better.

Back