Confession: I love brewing disaster pics!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JefeTheVol

Reaction score
Whenever anyone of our users posts a brewing disaster story I immediately click on the post, giddy as a school boy, and hope to God that there are some pictures so I can visually quantify the gravity of the disaster. As much as I feel for any brewer who forgets to close the valve on his bottling bucket or has a blow-off accident, I cant help but also feel disappointed if the post does not have pictures.

Its like seeing an accident on the interstate...you know you shouldn't be looking and you should be watching the road in front of you, but Ninkasi be damned, you gotta see it!

Message to future posters: Please include your disaster pics...I love them. Like crack to an addict, they call to me.
-Jefe-

I hate the idiots who stop just to see a fender bender on the highway. Thanks for the traffic!

I don't. I feed off the rage that everyone else exudes, it tastes of honey and spice. I've found I can forgo eating for days just by commuting to and from work in Chicagoland traffic.

Back