• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7.5 gallon Conical for sale - Morebeer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy777

Reaction score
This is a Morebeer conical, the previous, non-pressurizable model. I used it once years ago. It is in mint condition, packed up and ready to ship. $175.

IMG_3523.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

I'll go for 3rd shipping quote to 26505 since I'm on my iPhone I can't tell where op is from or I could drive

andy777 said:
This is a Morebeer conical, the previous, non-pressurizable model. I used it once years ago. It is in mint condition, packed up and ready to ship. $175.

In line as well 68117

I'll take some time tomorrow night and send out personalized shipping quotes, but if you want to do it yourself, the box measures 18.5x18.5x35 and weighs 31 lbs. My zip is 93312.

Thanks for the interest!

Yes there are a few in line, and I'm waiting on the first. I will post again if it's sold or available by tomorrow night.

I'm going to pass on this great deal, for now. Fwiw, shipping looks to be $44ish through UPS ground to 27603

Your PM is full, put me in the list. If you still have it I'll take it. I'm not to concerned about shipping costs.

Back