Turkey Fryers at Target

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clayof2day

Reaction score
Hey all,

I read in an online forum about hot deals that some Targets have turkey fryers for $8-$17 right now! Unfortunately all the Target's in Michigan seem to have sold all of, or sent back all their fryers. Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up in case you can catch the deal.

Matt

P.S.
If anyone has any for that price, I would be willing to pay for product, shipping, and some of your time if you would be willing to get an extra and send it to me. Fat chance I know, but its worth a shot, PM me if interested

I checked the website, no sales there. I think ~$70 for them on the web. I might just go to Sam's with a friend, I know I can get one with a SS pot relatively inexpensive there. I converted my cooler (braided SS hose) and am getting anxious to try my first AG

DeRoux's Broux said:
bummer! i was at my Target last night and didn't notice any. have you tried their web site?
Turkey fryers are definetely a seasonal item. I work in retail (actually, Target). We get them prior to Thanksgiving for the holidays, but they don't actually sell until a few days before Thanksgiving and then again right before Christmas. Within about a month after Christmas, most of them are either gone due to selling and not being resupplied, or they are returned to the distribution centers as salvage.

i got mine about 4 weeks ago at a target in indiana for $24.00. it was the only one there and was on clearance i think. works great. the only thing is that it was painted black... well when that gets red hot all of that paint flakes off...so if you buy a new one and it is painted black make sure you boil some water or just turn the burner on for a while to burn off all of the paint....otherwise you will end up with little flecks of paint in your beer because they get caught in the updraft from the flame and get sent up in to the air. but other than that they work great. boiled 6 gallons in about 15 min.

My local wal-mart is loaded with fryers. Just picked mine up this week for 37$. I haven't seen one at a target since thanksgiving.

clayof2day said:
I checked the website, no sales there. I think ~$70 for them on the web. I might just go to Sam's with a friend, I know I can get one with a SS pot relatively inexpensive there. I converted my cooler (braided SS hose) and am getting anxious to try my first AG

AG is alot of fun. Its not that hard either. I switched over to the light side after only doing 2 extract/grain batches. Just takes a little bit more time.

Back