Salutations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aspera

Reaction score
Hello from PA! I'm a homebrewer of 10 years experience and have been making mead with my own honey for the last 5 years. I found the site while searching for info on starting up a brewery and it looks awesome!

Welcome!

Total newbie brewer on my first batch, but so far this forum has been kind and informative. *This* is what the interwebs were made for, imhoapo.

Cheers!

- Chris

I have 10 hives of Russian/VSH cross bees, and its getting really hard to find good apiary locations. As for honey, it all depends on what you want to brew. Its always hard to go wrong with fresh, raw and local.

My brewing setup is a 40 L pot with a removable false bottom and a ball valve. I looovvve it. I still need a kegging setup but am limited by space and the fact that one man can only drink so much....hehe. After years of mead making, the jury is still out for me with regard to boil vs. sulfites vs. pasteurize (each has its merits).

Back