Newbie from Asheville NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dork42775

Reaction score
Hi guys! Glad to find you and use some of your great knowledge. I really do not know why I need to brew myself being here in Asheville with such great breweries everywhere around here but I am gonna give it a try.

Welcome aboard from another NC'er!

Brewing your own doesn't mean you don't get to enjoy other beer anymore, in fact I've found that I am really learning to enjoy other beers a whole bunch more now that I have some knowledge about the process and effort it takes to make a quality brew. Making your own will also open up some good conversation at those local breweries since you'll be able to ask some informed questions about their processes, if you happen to get the chance.

If you have any questions fire away, but take a few minutes to use the search just in case it's a common one that's already been covered recently.

Matt

I would love to come out to that festival. We have Brewgrass here and while nowhere close to that big it is great while providing a hometown feel. Also that festival is the day after my b-day, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I will let you know when tickets are available Pro Frink . It always sells out a couple of weeks prior to the event and it is 7 hours of fun you do not want to miss.

Latest posts

Back