What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buffalo Sweat. Yummy.

IMG_20141227_165646.jpg

Wow, that setup ain't cheep i'm sure... be careful out there, lot of trucks and shanties goin' through the ice ...:(

I know some were on the fence about buying a Yopener. I PM'd the guy who makes them (a friend from another trading group) and he said he would get me a discount code for homebrewtalk members :). I'll post as soon as I get it. Currently it looks like he is sold out but he said he would have some up for sale soon not sure if they will be the bourbon barrel aged version or not. Cheers and happy holidays everyone.

View attachment 1419723259245.jpg

I know some were on the fence about buying a Yopener. I PM'd the guy who makes them (a friend from another trading group) and he said he would get me a discount code for homebrewtalk members :). I'll post as soon as I get it. Currently it looks like he is sold out but he said he would have some up for sale soon not sure if they will be the bourbon barrel aged version or not. Cheers and happy holidays everyone.

If you're looking to collect caps for a table or other artwork, this takes
a cap off in mint condition. Awesome opener! Thanks @LoloMT7 !

If you're looking to collect caps for a table or other artwork, this takes
a cap off in mint condition. Awesome opener! Thanks @LoloMT7 !

They do take off caps awesome.
Also work great for re-moving wax from waxed bottles
(not for homebrew glue/crayon though)

The rare earth magnet is awesome for sticking to a fridge and holding onto the cap as well. I highly recommend the version with the magnet. :mug:

Chopped the top of my thumb off cutting chives. ****. I'm having a water with dinner and my finger is in ridiculous pain.

I have not had that one but the Molotov light is actually very good.

Cheap whiskey and soda for me. This cold will not die!

I'll admit that i'm really not a fan of the style in general. I know it's supposed to be over the top hops, but it's just to much for me. I'm trying to taste the beer and failing. The hops just punch me in the face and I can't enjoy it. Sensory overload. I got the cure for that.

IMG_20141227_183420.jpg

Chopped the top of my thumb off cutting chives. ****. I'm having a water with dinner and my finger is in ridiculous pain.

That sucks I've cut myself cooking to many times. Good thing you havent been drinking to much recently or all the alcohol might delay blood clotting.

Back