• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bowie Bottler for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Bowie Bottler adapter for the Perlick faucets up for sale. I decided to upgrade to a Blichmann Beer Gun and no longer need it. It comes complete with the replacement washer and instructions. Asking $20 plus acutal shipping.

zman said:
I have a Bowie Bottler adapter for the Perlick faucets up for sale. I decided to upgrade to a Blichmann Beer Gun and no longer need it. It comes complete with the replacement washer and instructions. Asking $20 plus acutal shipping.

Pm sent

It is sold pending payment. and I am asking 20.00. I had to buy the padded envelope. I think it was $.95. I used it one time on 4 bottles. Is it brand new, no, but it is in brand new shape:mug:

Kind of devious to take someone for more than the cost of a brand new one (shipped).
We're supposed to be a community here. =(

I think most people know these go for less than he is asking, but his is available now. Supply and demand. Pay a bit extra and not have to wait, sounds good to me.

Kind of devious to take someone for more than the cost of a brand new one (shipped).

I do not think I am doing something bad at all. I recall paying $20 for it plus shipping (2.50). I have had it for a year and used it 2x. I also sent it fedex. It is costing me $10.00 to ship it to him. So in essence we are splitting the shipping cost. Apparently the buyer is not complaining about the price so I do not see what your beef is.

evandena said:

From what I saw they are $19.50 shipped. So he charged 50 cents more than new... not a big deal to me especially because the guy who makes them is recovering from health issues. It's not like he overcharged him by a considerable amount.

I bought it. These things are back ordered several months due to it being a 1 man operation. Im not upset about the cost at all Im not sure why you would be.

Back