first label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawbrewing

Reaction score
going with "chainsaw brewing" as my brewery name. first beer is a belgian white wheat ale/blue moon/hoegarrden clone. decided to call it "explicit witbier" following the horror theme. heres my label i made. printed one out in black and white, and put it an empty bottle. it wraps around the bottle nicely, love it! i'm open for critiqueing if anyone has any ideas on what could be done to improve the look of it. thanks.

[URL=http://imageshack.us] [/URL]

That's a great concept, which I'm sure will lead to some great names for your brews!

How'd you make the image? It has a crazy look to it, it looks almost like candy chainsaws on a chocolate background.

Cool label!

Mike B said:
That's a great concept, which I'm sure will lead to some great names for your brews!

How'd you make the image? It has a crazy look to it, it looks almost like candy chainsaws on a chocolate background.

Cool label!

just a little photoshop magic. i'm a photographer, so i dabble with photoshop all the time. what gives it that "candy" look, is an effect called "plasticwrap".

Back