Where to find Male "Beer Thread"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cscade

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to build something akin to this DIY Line Cleaner, but my system is entirely sankey. So for me, connecting to a corney post is pretty pointless ;)

I think I have confirmed from googling that "beer thread" is 29/32"-14, but for the life of me I can't locate any fittings with this thread as male. I'd like to have the output of the sprayer be a male beer thread so I can just disconnect my serving line from the coupler and connect it to the sprayer. I don't need the coupler inline, because I disassemble and soak those anyhow.

Any ideas?

The only fittings I have seen that will work for beer thread were on St. Pats. They were tri clamp to male beer thread fittings though. They have the female beer thread fittings as well. You would need to use tri-clamp fittings in your configuration. I know people on this site don't like stpats.com but they may have what you need. Check it out they may work for you.

Good Luck On Your Quest!

John

Back