Hello all from an eager future brewer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaycruz145

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Names James and I am planning on brewing my first batch later this week. I need a great visual guide for brewing as I'm not great at following step by step instructions. I bought a full kit of everything I need (hops, yeast, malt, grain, fermenter, thermometer, etc) and I'm a bit overwhelmed by how much there really is to be done! I don't want to screw it up by doing everything perfect then adding in an ingredient too soon and messing everything up so I want a visual guide to give me step by step on what to do.

TL;DR: Any great visual guides for steps to brewing beer?

Thanks everyone, really looking forward to this!

-James

Do a search on "brewing beer with extracts" on youtube. That should give you a handfull of videos that you can watch to get some of the basics. Meanwhile look for John Palmers "How to brew" book and start reading! Good luck and welcome to the wonderful world of homebrew!

Palmers good. I suggest take the time and read him out. Other than that just follow the instructions thay came with your extract kit.. im pretty new too myself so i can relate to what you feel.
Sanitize GOOD. Follow the brewing instructions as it says. Primary for atleast 3 weeks. Condition for atleast 3 more if not more..
What you tryna brew by the way??

Back