Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Ooo I'm soooo hateful about the Patriots and how much the Patriots hate their fans... unlike the Seahawks who send counselors out our houses to console us because our team sucks! Booo hooooo hoooooo"

Pretty sure that is what he's saying

cooter.jpg

I only live here, not from here. I don't pay attention to that [emoji14]

Hurt bad and still in rehab? On LTD I guess

As much as Denver is a perpetual pita for the Patriots and a random loss for them is good for NE, I'm always pleased when that whiny beeyotch Rivers loses :tank:

If Watt doesn't play they won't need much more than one wide-out.
I suspect everyone that got dinged this week will be ready next Sunday.
Hopefully Amendola will have shook off the circling birdies as well.

Meanwhile, lowly San Fran is giving the mighty Seahawks fits.
6-6 at the half. Fun! :D

So 7 quarters into the season and the Seahawks have yet to find an end zone even once?

I have the Broncos, Jets, Seahawks and Dolphins games on right now and out of the lot the closest thing to a good team is the Raiders...

Meanwhile, lowly San Fran is giving the mighty Seahawks fits.
6-6 at the half. Fun! :D

'Hawks lookin' solid

So 7 quarters into the season and the Seahawks have yet to find an end zone even once?

I have the Broncos, Jets, Seahawks and Dolphins games on right now and out of the lot the closest thing to a good team is the Raiders...

Yeah... like we have said before... Russell Wilson is the most overrated QB of the last 40 years.

That whole team is terrible though

Soooooooo obsessed.

Back