Irving, Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muhteeus

Reaction score
Irving Brewers. I want to start a homebrew club.

I want to start something more local than Dallas or Fort Worth. I brew with 3 buddies, but we have topped out what we can learn together.

I will soon have a dedicated brewery space with 10gal eHERMS capability. I also have a large enough yard to host on occasion.

I just wanted to see what the interest was.

Anyone in Irving? Hoping I'm not alone :/.

matiasgonzales @ gmail . com

We're not in Irving, but if you to check our club out, the link is in my signature. Our meetings are inside the loop, so we're relatively close.

We're not in Irving, but if you to check our club out, the link is in my signature. Our meetings are inside the loop, so we're relatively close.

Thanks. I did more research after my post and found yall online.

I sent out a contact email, but no info on the march meeting. I'd love to sit in on one.

I'm in Irving. Definitely would like to have someone more experienced to brew with occasionally. I've visited a couple metroplex clubs, but they're either to far for me to want to deal with traffic getting there or they're club meeting interferes with prior commitments. Please keep me posted if this becomes anything. I'm located in SE Irving near the college satellite campus.

Back