Is Northern Brewer's deal on perlicks worth it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMHO, that's an ok deal - but I still would get mine from Keg Connection! Even with a basic black plastic handle KC's are still cheaper by a few bucks taking into account NB's 10% off promo. Your difference may come down to shipping costs depending on what else your getting at the same time.

I haven't looked up the price, but have to add that Perlicks are great. Before I was getting stuck taps and excessive foam. I have had Perlicks for over a years now and never once have they stuck. Also they seem to pour a much better pint. I highly recommend.

Norther Brewer is offering 10% off all their perlick faucets. Deal or no deal?

Even with the discount and flat rate shipping, these are still more expensive than other places. Brewmasters Warehouse has them cheaper and you can get 10% if you have a coupon code, which are not hard to find. Plus $6.99 shipping.

P.S. I love Northern Brewer, but have to pass on this deal. Did not pass on the BTV 10% deal for my 10 gallon SS kettle though...woohoo!!!

Back