The Belly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBelly

Reaction score
Hey there.
I got interested in brewing around a year ago, and did a lot of studying etc...
I bought Palmers "How to Brew" and studied the basics. Last May I went with a freind to learn to do an all grain batch with one of his freinds from work. Sterling served us some amazing brews and dropped some knowledge on us.
Finally around June the finances came together and I ordered the majority of the stuff I need for all grain brewing.
I also ordered a kegging setup because I don't have the attention span for bottling.
I have brewed two extract batches and help my buddy do a third.
They turned out great, but alas SWMBO has banned me from the kitchen so I have to finish my stand to do all grain.
I have a converted keg for my HLT, a Coleman Xtreme cooler with Bazooka screen and valve for the MLT, and an old 13-14 gal dairy tank for my BK. I am using the dairy tank because it is thicker stainless than the keg and I figure I can control the heat better.
I am waiting for my natural gas multi jet burners to be delivered so I can build my three tier stand.

Anyway thanks for reading my ramblings
The Belly

I'm Northeast of Seattle, WA. One of the most beautiful places on earth!

Definitely not a wings fan!

Latest posts

Back