Big Hello from New York Baby!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donjuan1jr

Reaction score
Hey guys, im new to the brewing hobby...Figure ill tell ya how i got interested in home brewing.. well this summer we went to two microbreweries, one in barrie, ontario canada and one near albany, ny..ive also been to magic hat in i think maine or newhampshire, cant remember...well i got so excited, i thought this was a cool process and wanted to give it a try.

Well that was the summer and much reading, i bought 3 books, and have read many things online, i finally was like hey lemme find a forum, cuz for many of my hobbies i post on a forum.

I am at college so i dont think ill be able to do my first batch for a while or ill have to work something out, i do wanna get the equipment for christmas but i may just buy it myself...

So hey, im mike in ny. :p

Welcome! The nice thing about this hobby is that it's pretty easy to ge started on a limited budget and you take it to whatever level you want after that. You should be able to get something going at school.

Hey Mike. yeah the hobby has got to be one of the cheapest around. Dorm brewing should be no problem. Where in NY are you located?

chillHayze said:
Hey Mike. yeah the hobby has got to be one of the cheapest around. Dorm brewing should be no problem. Where in NY are you located?
Hey i notice that your from wapp falls, my hometown is in new windsor and i go to school in oneonta, upstate...i am an ra so i do have my own room to brew, but no place to boil a wort so i dont think id be able to do it here.

Latest posts

Back