Where did you put your HomeBrewTalk Decals?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tin4

Reaction score
So lots of you are upgrading for the supporting membership drive and I'm wondering where you put the decals. I made mine into a fancy hat.

Austin-Decal.jpg

That is some impressive nose hair. How long did it take to grow it?

I had one on my motorcycle helmet with several other brewery stickers. I'm very good at field sobriety tests.

Maybe I'll put them on my panniers this time.

That is some impressive nose hair. How long did it take to grow it?

I had one on my motorcycle helmet with several other brewery stickers. I'm very good at field sobriety tests.

Maybe I'll put them on my panniers this time.

Oddly enough not long.

Here's a terrible picture of my kegerator.

If you look real close, it's on the front. Right under my NRA sticker. ;)

I also have another on on my fermentation freezer. I'll see I can remember to snap a terrible picture of that too.

20140925_213801.jpg

I haven't gotten mine yet (probably because I never sent my address...you guys are supposed to be mind readers), but it will either go on my mash tun or on my brewing table.

Anyone who gets a HBT tattoo in the lower 48, I will fly you, just you, to Marshalltown, Iowa. Included is a meal of Maid-Rites and a 2 night stay in a motel, though depending on size of tattoo I might consider a hotel.

Anyone who gets a HBT tattoo in the lower 48, I will fly you, just you, to Marshalltown, Iowa. Included is a meal of Maid-Rites and a 2 night stay in a motel, though depending on size of tattoo I might consider a hotel.

OK, that's funny.

And I have eaten at that Maid-Rite place. I thought I was in a time warp back to 1948. I also remember there being an awesome pizza joint downtown. If you have to go to Marshalltown, might as well make the best of it... :off:

If I get one I demand to be flown to Indiana.

I've never been there, but from what I've read Gary is a hoot.

I've sent out more than a few decals.

Where you guys putting them?

I have a studio where I do my stained glass and lampworking. It will now be where I do my fermenting! I put a sticker on the door to my studio. I will take a photo and post!
:mug:

I never got mine, so I had to buy one off a dude in a dark alley. He swears it's legit. Looks pretty good, so I believe him. Only cost me $20.00 and a quick bl- well, never mind that.

I put it on my beer mug. I mean, "coffee" mug.

View attachment 267885

dude when was the last time you washed that thing...I don't even want to know what the inside looks like.

I don't wash my work coffee mug either which I why I use a black one.

dude when was the last time you washed that thing...I don't even want to know what the inside looks like.

I don't wash my work coffee mug either which I why I use a black one.

Probably a couple months ago. The inside is pretty much solid brown.

Better than fuzzy and green, though.

I just got them finished up for this week and in the mail box.

HBT-Austin-Decals.jpg

Where you guys sticking them? I've sent out a bunch. Lets see some photos!

Well, two are on my lil tuner on the rear quarter windows, right above the probetalk.com sticker. 4 on the remaining glass door of my fermenter stand. I have a few more I'm trying to figure out what to do with?...

I put one on this cat I found prowling around my backyard. I think it is an improvement. The cat is much better now.

I think he likes it, and is not at all extremely agitated.

Still got two more decals I gotta find places for...

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429361970.434802.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429361981.055313.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429361994.936937.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429362005.237712.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429362023.569223.jpg

Back