What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truth. Well put.

Wait, wait, wait! I forgot one.
The halftime show suuuuuuuuucccckkkkkeeeeedddd!!!! But at least the Chile Peppers were wearing more than a sock. I guess they have matured past that point.

Sent from my cell while on suicide watch. Someone, please give me my shoestrings back!!

Brooklyn silver anniversary lager. Would never guess its 9 percent. So smooth.. with a nice warmness it the chest. :rockin:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

It's only in Texas right now. It has a big lemon flavor that i do not like haha

sent from the aftermath of the most boring Superbowl and commercials

I always pass that one up. I prefer to drink spic n' span.

Sent from my cell while on suicide watch. Someone, please give me my shoestrings back!!

Picture. Pretty sweet artwork. Looks like my head feels

1391400512004.jpg

Nightly summary:
Game sucked!
Ads sucked!
Pete Carrol couldn't even take the celebratory Gatorade pour like a man!
Seahawks are thugs!
Wilson had nothing to do with that win and let's not even act like he did!
Who cloned the Broncos? And what did they do with the real team?
Food was good!View attachment 176865View attachment 176866View attachment 176867
Ate and drank too much and tomorrow is going to suck!

Awesome post! As I drive past Metlife Stadium on my way home and wish this was just a practice/dress rehearsal of the real super bowl.

Drinking my last beer of the night (HB stout) with a tip of the hat to Russell Wilson...former NC State University player, along with the kicker and another player or two maybe. Precision passing, Russell, and not a bad running game tonight, either. Lots of sour grapes out there, crying in their dry hopped IPA's. The commercials were a lackluster bunch this year...too bad. But the win, the food and my homebrews made it a good time anyway!

By the way...last night I had a Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier and it was a clove bomb...I, personally, did NOT like it at ALL!!! I hope the hefe that I brewed is NOTHING like it!

IMAG2547.jpg

Brooklyn silver anniversary lager. Would never guess its 9 percent. So smooth.. with a nice warmness it the chest. :rockin:

It is an awesome beer and I'm glad you are diggin it. Definitely a well done anniversary beer. I think I should buy a couple more to age. I've been buying too much beer lately.

It is an awesome beer and I'm glad you are diggin it. Definitely a well done anniversary beer. I think I should buy a couple more to age. I've been buying too much beer lately.

Never thought to go for a lager.. beer nerd but lower level I guess. Not a beer I would go for but super impressed.. dude. Great coice. . I think I may brew a lager soon.. before the weather gets warm. Thanks again man :)

Deschutes/HotD Collage Conflux No 1. Very nice beer here. Celebrating a long weekend in the books.

Gotta love a "Best after" date to counter all the ultra fresh fizzy water beers. I think it is because they fear that flavor may develop over time.

On to the coffee. Nowhere near enough sleep last night.

Coffee while watching the snow fall. Schools cancelled and I'm not looking forward to shoveling again, but at least I'm not hung-over this morning :)

a few years ago my FIL bought me a snow blower for Christmas. I told him a week or so ago that it was the best present me and my neighbors ever got. :ban:

Back to school for the kids...after four snow days...two of which were unnecessary. So, on the Kona blend coffee this morning.

Another Coff while the snow continues to accumulate.

Feeling good after all of those beers last night.

First mug o' coffee as I log in for work. Hopefully it's slow today so I can scour the interwebs for brewery equipment.

Back to school for the kids...after four snow days...two of which were unnecessary. So, on the Kona blend coffee this morning.

Seriously. I've been here since 2009, I don't think I recall the state in such disarray after snow. The kids in the neighborhood; however, were elated.

2nd cup of coffee while I look around online and think about kegging setups. The constant texts from Turbo Tax about my return being accepted and approved is getting me antsy. This guy who is replacing my heat best get here quickly while the money is in the bank. :ban:

Back