What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-1435924679.jpg

Happy Easter-

Me and my dad like imperial stouts now--

The yeti I've been collaring since dec it's improved slightly

Resin.. I liked it a bit more this time. Wifey just fetched me a Founders All Day. I think I will keep her for now.

Had to get a can to home brew with.. So I got this:

WP_000084.jpg

So I could do this :

[ CLICK for directions ]

Nice to get PAID $2 to drink 5L of beer.. and I have to say.. wow.. I now know why the Germans said BMC tasted like crap.. thier Pilsners are AWESOME.

BTW.. already floated the 5L keg with my 22 year old son in an afternoon. I would go get another.. but well that probably wouldn't be a good idea since I have to drive to go get it.

Had to get a can to home brew with.. So I got this:

WP_000084.jpg

So I could do this :

[ CLICK for directions ]

Nice to get PAID $2 to drink 5L of beer.. and I have to say.. wow.. I now know why the Germans said BMC tasted like crap.. thier Pilsners are AWESOME.

BTW.. already floated the 5L keg with my 22 year old son in an afternoon. I would go get another.. but well that probably wouldn't be a good idea since I have to drive to go get it.
That probubbily tastes better in the can like you have, I had Bitburger once in a bottle and the bittering/hop flavor was like bile/vomit but would like to try it not in a skunked bottle once. Like Stella the same thing: crap in the green bottle but really enjoyed it in the can much more. I almost was going to make one of those at one time but ended up just buying a 3 gallon keg/5# Co2.

Going to have to have a rain check on my Abbey tour. My dog/brew partner had a go round with a porcupine. Emergency vet trip it is.

HB sour porter batch #1. Compared to batch #2 and after all the other sours today, it's kinda meh. Probably the worst thing that happened to me today. ;) Life is good. Well, except Channel66's pooch.

2002 Sierra Nevada Bigfoot

Local beer shop owner has them all the way back to the 90's. Tonight he cracked this bad boy open. Totally honored to have tried it. Really has taken on some new dynamic flavors.

image-702107974.jpg

Didnt really need to take a grav sample, but I needed some pucker. Wild blackberry greenshedder Weisse. Pucker face!

image-878410012.jpg

Latest posts

Back