Hop Rhizomes - 2 packs for $6!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
I've put rhizomes back online. It is late in the season and they are taking up valuable fermentation space so now in 2 packs. If you get the last one of a variety we will toss in a Cascade, Centennial or Zeus (whichever we have more of at the time) to make two. I also added JUMBO Centennial Rhizomes. These are huuuge. We can also ship these to ALL 50 states (quarantine information has changed). They cannot be shipped internationally and you can NOT order rhizomes along with any other item (other than free shipping products) because they are shipped from another location.

2 Packs - $6
2 Packs of Jumbo Centennials - $8.50

Link to rhizomes: http://www.nikobrew.com/hop-rhizomes-pre-order/

Thanks, I'm going to give some Cascade a good home in the back garden :)

I forgot to mention that in early spring, I decided not to plant hops this year...then (I am NOT making this up) I decided TODAY to start my garden and even bought all the material I need to grow. When I got home, I found out about Nikobrew's rhizome sale.

Beer gods work in mysterious ways!! :tank:

Back