Please point me to a recipe/kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pogo

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm so pleased with the results of my tinkering around with wine making, that I'm now ready to branch out and give beer a shot.

I'm not a REAL beer person, though.

On hot days, when out on the bass-boat fishing, or mowing the lawn, beer hits the spot. But, still, beer is just not something that I really crave.

When out with friends, I drink beer because I can't force enough down to get drunk and embarass myself.

So...I'm thinking that if home-brewed beer is better than commercial beer, like home-made wine is better than commercial wine, it will definately be worth a try.

Of all the beer I've tried, and yes I've been to Germany, and couldn't tell that it was any different from US beer, I find that draft is best, and that Killian's Red is better.

Could some one point me to a recipe/kit that would be close to that?

Thanks for any help!

Pogo

AHS have a wide variety of clone kits as well as their own line of house kits. Go for an irish red or a blonde ale.

Latest posts

Back