Passow stops in to say hello!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imaguitargod

Reaction score
:tank: Hello folks! Jonathan Passow here and I just wanted to stop in and say “hi” and give a little info on my self. I’m getting into wine making at home and was told this is a great forum to ask questions. Been a home brewer of beer and a distiller before so wine is the next great adventure for me. I’m currently reading two books on the subject and will be purchasing equipment soon. Mainly want to do fruit and odd wine (like potato, pepper….can you make hop wine? Hmmm…)

About me: Former Hollywood actor, journalist, hot sauce reviewer, duct tape user, hippy (not the smelly kind), mind expander, gardener, noise musician, circuit bender, beer advocate/snob, and all around nice guy.

I don’t think I’ll be posting much, just going to be lurking and posting occasionally and asking some questions of you pros here (just a heads up that I’m here to learn). See you guys around. Thanks!

OH YA! I do have a first stab fermenting right now, it’s a small batch chili-wine.

Just an update, I've officially changed my mind. I'm going with beer brewing. Wine's going to be too costly and there's that whole "I'm allergic to sulfites" thing....so beer it is! Going to start out with simple and stupid malt extract and them bump myself up to all grain brewing when I have the money (done both before but not on my own).

Back